Thursday 16 October 2008

Boudoir Photography & Trash The Dress


Pre wedding Boudoir Photography (aka "For Your Eyes Only" aka "fyeo") and post wedding Trash The Dress Sessions are big over there (the US) and becoming bigger over here (the UK).

I don't promote Boudoir Photography because I believe brides (and grooms I guess) are more comfortable using female photographers for their boudoir images. So when I get enquiries for Boudoir Photography I always recommend Beautifully Boudoir based on Maryhill Road, Glasgow, Scotland. They are a two girl team and I've heard (from my own clients) only excellent things.

BB's telephone numbers are : 0789 1166 398/ 0781 8484 205


Trash The Dress is something I do; well it's something I photograph anyway. Don't worry we don't actually trash the dress. It's more a case of photographing (post wedding) the Bride, wearing her wedding dress, in unusual locations. If you are interested please give me a call.