Monday 24 November 2008

Portrait Work Changes

I spent the whole of the summer (summer what summer?!) wrestling with a problem regarding my portrait work.

The photography workshops I started this year have been very successful and very enjoyable. However, I underestimated their success and I need to find more time to dedicate to this side of my business. Something has to give and that something, I'm afraid, is my portrait photography.

As of today (oh crikey I sound like Ringo Starr) I'm only accepting portrait commissions from wedding clients (past, present and future brides and grooms), existing portrait customers and students from my photography courses. If you are looking for a portrait photographer and you're outwith these groups please consider one of these two superb portrait photographers. Both are based in Glasgow, Scotland :

Ken Sharp at kensharp.com
Deirdre Hannon at nofussphotography.co.uk


Talking of photography tuition....next year I'm introducing Portrait and Wedding Photography mentoring. This will include 3 full days of 1-2-1 tuition, the opportunity to second shoot with me at 2 weddings and 1 years telephone/email support. There will be a limit of 4 places a year and the cost will be £1,250. If you're interested please get in touch for more details.

Peace and Luv, Peace and Luv

updated 26/11/2008
One mentoring place has been taken for next year; there are now 3 remaining.