Friday 2 January 2009

Bliadhna Mhath Ur : Happy New Year

Wedding Venues in Scotland

I'd like to wish you all a prosperous 2009 and thank all my 2008 customers for their support.

I also want to mention a few Scotland wedding venues I enjoyed photographing at in 2008. If you're looking for a Scottish wedding venue I'd recommend any one of them.

House for an Art Lover (Glasgow)
Keavil House
(Fife)
Glenskirlie House (Banknock, Stirlingshire)
Glasgow University Chapel
Cameron House (Loch Lomond)
Dalhousie Castle (Bonnyrigg, Edinburgh)
Lochside House Hotel (Ayrshire)
Mar Hall (Bishopton, Renfrewshire)
Minard Castle (Loch Fyne, Argyll)
Blairquhan Castle (Ayrshire)
Hopetoun House (South Queensferry, Edinburgh)
Oxenfoord Castle (Pathhead, Midlothian)
Atholl Palace (Pitlochry, Perthshire)
Fortingall Hotel (Aberfeldy, Perthshire)
Ross Priory (Loch Lomond)
Roman Camp (Calander, Perthshire)
Ardanaiseig Hotel (Loch Awe, Argyll)