Friday 27 February 2009

We Are Moving

Next Monday, March 1st 2009, we'll be moving to a new location. At the moment I do not have the new telephone number so please use my mobile number (07899 804600). I'll post the new landline number on my website just as soon as we are connected.

We are moving back towards Glasgow. This is an exciting new development and I hope the location will be more accessible to more of my clients. My photography tuition continues to grow in popularity and after the move I will be holding courses in the conference facilities over in the xScape complex at Braehead. More details to follow.

I will be continuing with the ever popular pre wedding shoots and will be holding these in Pollok Park and the Glasgow Science Centre. These are shoot locations I used several years ago, so it will be good to revisit them.

Speak soon.