Thursday 10 December 2009

Pre Wedding Shoots

What Are They?

I didn't invent the "prewedding shoot" (if you wikipedia "Kim Mason" you'll see I haven't invented anything) nor am I the only wedding photographer offering the "pre-wedding shoot" (but as you can see I'm a wedding photographer who doesn't know how to spell/format the phrase "pre wedding shoot"). These shoots have been round for years so it's surprising to meet so many wedding couples who have no idea what they are.

The pre wedding shoot is a few hours (outdoors) of me taking relaxed/informal photographs of you and your partner. I normally use Pollok Park, Glasgow and it's an opportunity for the three of us to get to know each other. It helps to build an important familiarity between couple and photographer which in turn aids my (natural) approach wedding photography. Afterwards I produce a dvd slideshow of the shoot for you to keep. So you get some great photographs of the two of you; something not many couples already have.

I offer the pre wedding shoot inclusive of my wedding photography service.

Here's a few example images from past pre wedding shoots :