Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Fayre : Personal Work For Sale

It's the start of the Christmas Fayre period and on Saturday December 12th my daughter's school, the Sgoil Ghaidhlig Ghlaschu (Glasgow Gaelic School), has a Fayre. This year I'll have a stall where you can buy prints of my personal work. The Fayre is in the morning from 10:00 until 12:00. If you're passing or live nearby please pop in and help support the school. All my prints will be half price; here's a few examples of the images I'll have for sale :








In the past (when I've been a stall holder at Art Fayres) I also had enquiries about Wedding and Portrait Photography. So this time I will have sample wedding and portrait albums with me as well.

Here's the address :
Glasgow Gaelic School
Woodside Campus
147 Berkeley Street
Glasgow
G3 7HP